SPRING 2023 Dissertation and Thesis Defenses
SPRING 2023 Conferences - Where are our our researchers presenting and attending?
1. American Physiological Society (APS) Summit, Long Beach, California, April 20-23, 2023, Regular Registration Deadline March 31, 2023
2. American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Annual Meeting, Denver, Colorado, May 30 - June 2, 2023, Early Bird Registration Deadline March 29, 2023
3. American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Combined Sections Meeting (CSM), San Diego, CA, February 23-25, 2023, Onsite Registration Full Rate open January 12-February 25, 2023
POSTER: Michelle Bruneau (presenter), Laurie Devaney (PI), The Association between Clinical Kyphosis Measure and Lower Extremity Biomechanics in Healthy Runners
4. National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) Annual Meeting
5. National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA) Annual Meeting
SPRING 2023 Ongoing Research Studies recruiting human subjects
Interested in submitting a grant? Check back weekly - grant opportunities are updated every Tuesday morning!
- Brain Imaging Research Center (BIRC) seed grants have rolling deadline: BIRC provides seed grants to facilitate the future development of external grant applications. Seed grants are provided in the form of a limited number of allocated hours on MRI, EEG and/or TMS equipment at BIRC. These hours are intended to enable investigators to demonstrate feasibility, develop scientific and technical expertise, establish collaborations, and, secondarily, publish in peer-reviewed journals. Seed grants are intended for investigators with experience in the proposed methods, as well as those with little or no experience who have developed a collaborative plan to acquire such experience. New investigators are encouraged to consult with BIRC leadership early in the development of their project.
- InCHIP seed grants, mid-career investigator grants have rolling deadlines and Jeffrey D. Fisher Fellowship is due March 31, 2023 (Celebrating Dr. Fisher’s legacy at the University of Connecticut, the Jeffrey D. Fisher Health Behavior Change Research Fellowship (Fisher Fellowship) will award $2,000 in funds to one outstanding UConn graduate student working on their dissertation in the area of health behavior.)